Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||0.28''~4''||Tube Chip Color:||Full Color|
|Surface Color:||Black Or Grey Color||Polarity:||Common Anode|
|Digits:||1 To 6||Color:||Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange...|
FSTN Monochrome LED Display,
HTN Monochrome LED Display,
Full Color Digital 7 Segment Display
-- Audio Equipment or instrument panels;
-- General using for digital indicators;
-- Multimedia products;
-- Bank exchange rate display;
-- LED clock display;
-- Display for gas station and other various display areas of equipment/machine.
ADVANTAGE OF 7 SEGMENT LED DISPLAY
1. Emitte lights under the condition of low voltage and small current drive; can be compatible with CMOS, ITL circuit;
2. Short response time when emitt lights (<0.1uS), excellent monochromaticity and high-frequency, big viewing angle, standard brightness, low power consumption, stable performance;
3. Prompt reply your inquiry within 24 Hrs;
4. Professional first class staffs answering your demands very smoothly;
5. Whatever big or small order, we will serve you with our best quality and superior service;
6. 100% QC inspection before shipping;
7. TUV listed meterials, Competitive price;
What can a custom segment LCD be used for?
Custom Segment Liquid Crystal Displays are seen in products that measure the PH level of swimming pools, monitors used to measure specific gases in a mine, or in thermometers used to see if a child is running a fever. They are one of the oldest display technologies, but still one of the most popular.
Segment LCDs, also called static displays or glass-only displays, are constructed of two pieces of ITO (Indium tin oxide) glass with a twisted nematic fluid sandwiched in between. A static display is a segment display with one pin for every one segment.
These displays are still one of the most popular technologies in use and the majority of them are custom. Many people think the process of designing a custom segment liquid crystal display is complicated and too complex to be understood except for a few experienced people. But after designing custom LCDs for over 14 years, it can be said that just about anyone can select the best options for their product.
In other words, you don’t have to be an engineer, or have a PHD from MIT to design a custom LCD for your application. So instead of offering a list of technical terms and equations, these are the different options available.
Contact Person: Yuna Lin